Wednesday, January 9

Broccoli Pasta

When it comes to cooking, the easier the better! And trust me, this meal is so so easy!


Ingredients:
-3/4 c tricolor noodles 
-1 c broccoli (frozen or fresh)
-1 tbsp olive oil 
-1 tbsp sprinkle Parmesan cheese
-1/4 tsp garlic powder
-1/2 tsp parsley

1. Cook noodles as normal.
2. I used frozen broccoli and added it to the boiling noodles after about five minutes. Fresh broccoli would need less time to cook. I just used my  judgement on this one. 
3. Strain noodle/broccoli mixture. 
4. In a separate bowl, combine all ingredients.
5. Enjoy! :) 

This meal is always my go-to because it doesn't require fresh ingredients. I usually eat this when I run out of fresh produce and need to go to the grocery store. It's packed with protein and definitely hits the spot when I'm craving carbs!



No comments:

Post a Comment