Tuesday, January 15

A Week in Breakfasts


Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and I am proud to say that I never skip it. It's probably my favorite meal! Not that it has anything to do with coffee... I usually eat pretty light in the morning. It only keeps me going for a couple hours, but I always eat several small meals a day. 



Tuesday:
Coffee with almond milk, banana, and fruit dip





Wednesday:
Coffee with almond milk, and leftover fruit (one pineapple ring, leftover cantaloupe, a cup of grapefruit, 1/4 of a banana). I could never let fruit go to waste! 



Thursday:
I had a long day ahead of me, so I carb-loaded a bit. I had a banana, apple crisp oatmeal, and black coffee (not pictured).



Friday:
I had a 7:30 AM class and when I woke up at six I wasn't even hungry. I had to force myself to eat a banana, and grapefruit cup. The coffee, however, I drank willingly. I'm really glad I did eat, because when 10 o'clock rolled around I was starving. Good thing I always keep a cereal or granola bar in my purse!  



Saturday:
Apple and fruit dip. Can we say obsessed?


Sunday & Monday:
Berry smoothie deliciousness!


No comments:

Post a Comment